Westerly Agway > Products List
Showing 1 - 10 of 10
- Model: 2RG14Our extra heavy-duty gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment and crowding situations. Our extra heavy-duty 2 inch, 16 gauge gates have the quality, features and strength you have come to expect from the Tarter Gate Company.
- Model: VPAG-30SCCAll natural and environmentally friendly.100% Bentonite. 99% dust free cat litter with less tracking. No fillers added to litter which creates an extra hard clumping action. Freshly scented formula is perfect for multi-cat households. 100% natural source ingredients.
- Model: 554-36DRBlack electro-coat finish provides long lasting protection. Easy to carry, folds flat for convenient storage. Secure double latch step-through door access. Provides 16 square feet enclosed area. 24IN X 36 IN
- Model: 101008Long-Hair deShedding edge designed for Large Dogs (51-90 lbs.) with hair longer than 2 inches, reduces shedding up to 90 percent.
- Model: AST3Air Squeaker toys are covered with nonabrasive tennis ball fabric will not wear down dog's teeth. All squeaker units are recessed in rubber and covered with tennis ball fabric for safety.
- Model: 21437Raccoon Trap- One spring loaded door, 32x10x12.
- Convenient, no mixing formula. Ideal for quick, easy applications. Perfect for smaller yards, gardens and hanging baskets. Kills over 100 insect pests.
- Model: DG1GI Must Garden Growing Season Deer Repellent is a powerfully effective repellentthat actually smells good and it pleasant to use! Its long lasting, rain-resistant, safe for people, animals and the environment.
- Model: 562Classic redwood feeder made from decay-resistant redwood. Easily filled and maintained. Can be hung or pole-mounted. Squirrel-resistant hangers. Large feeder holds 7 pounds of seed. Full-length perches make for easy feeding and bird watching.
- Model: 88238Two large feeding compartments can hold different types of seed. Built-in drainage holes keep the seed fresh and dry. Seed diverter helps to keep seed fresh and moves the seed into feeding areas.
Showing 1 - 10 of 10